Our pillowcases are ultra-soft and superbly comfortable. Crafted with 100% organic and sustainable bamboo, the silken texture of BambooSilk pillowcases are gentle on hair and skin, preventing frizz and knots so you wake up looking and feeling well rested. Best of all, it is Oeko-tex certified free from harmful chemicals, and bamboo is hypoallergenic, naturally repelling dust mites, mould and mildew for safe, hygienic slumber.
*Products are all made with natural dye, and due to the smooth texture of the fabric, color might be different from photos, as well as under different lighting conditions. Photos are all taken under natural AM sunlight.
To preserve their integrity, please keep these tips in mind as you wash your sheets:
● Our bed linen is oversized to allow for shrinkage in the first few washes, so please don’t worry if your product is slightly large to start with.
● Wash before use: our bed linen is not pre-washed. To account for shrinkage, we recommend that you wash your bed linen at 40°C for the first couple of washes, and at 30°C for subsequent washes.
● Button duvet covers closed before washing. Bamboo fabric is very absorbent and therefore particularly heavy when wet. If not buttoned closed before washing, the weight will put strain on the duvet cover opening seams.
● Cold or warm machine wash on a gentle cycle.
● Use a non-biological detergent that does not contain optical brighteners, bleaching agents or enzymes. These may damage the fabric and cause it to pill. Note that some brands of non-biological detergents may contain optical brighteners.
● Do not use fabric conditioner. This can reduce absorbency and breathability.
● Line dry if possible. If necessary, finish off in a tumble dryer at a low to medium temperature. Do not over-dry and remove promptly.
● Medium heat steam iron. If using a non-steam iron, use a lower temperature and iron while the fabric is slightly damp.
● Do not bleach.