We all know how amazing a great night’s sleep feels – that’s why NakedLab’s bedding gift sets are the perfect way to show loved ones some TLC.
As usual, NakedLab want to make the whole gift-giving experience easier and more streamlined. So we have put together the perfect creation to make it easiest part of gifting, allowing you to show your loved ones just how loved they really are!
Our pillowcases are perfect for not just sleep but our skin health. Anti bacterial and anti wrinkles, keeping all the moisture in your skin and keeping the bed head away! Choose from one of the 8 delightful colors, guaranteed to transform any bedroom into a tranquil, peaceful sanctuary.
Pairing up with your dedicated Initials cups has a simple details and looking very cute on the dinning table or bedside.
Or you can also choose to pair it up with Two Beautiful Artisanal Candles - NakedLab have partnered with Indigo Living to create this exquisite dual candle set; one for magical mornings and the other for sweet dreams. The ‘daytime’ candle has an energizing ginger vibe with invigorating scents of lemon, cedar, and eucalyptus, while the ‘evening’ candle has the calming and relaxing scent of lavender to lull you into the kind of sleep that dreams are made of. The ideal accompaniment to its silky-soft, beautifully breathable beddings.
To preserve their integrity, please keep these tips in mind as you wash your sheets:
● Our bed linen is oversized to allow for shrinkage in the first few washes, so please don’t worry if your product is slightly large to start with.
● Wash before use: our bed linen is not pre-washed. To account for shrinkage, we recommend that you wash your bed linen at 40°C for the first couple of washes, and at 30°C for subsequent washes.
● Button duvet covers closed before washing. Bamboo fabric is very absorbent and therefore particularly heavy when wet. If not buttoned closed before washing, the weight will put strain on the duvet cover opening seams.
● Cold or warm machine wash on a gentle cycle.
● Use a non-biological detergent that does not contain optical brighteners, bleaching agents or enzymes. These may damage the fabric and cause it to pill. Note that some brands of non-biological detergents may contain optical brighteners.
● Do not use fabric conditioner. This can reduce absorbency and breathability.
● Line dry if possible. If necessary, finish off in a tumble dryer at a low to medium temperature. Do not over-dry and remove promptly.
● Medium heat steam iron. If using a non-steam iron, use a lower temperature and iron while the fabric is slightly damp.
● Do not bleach.