Proust - Sandalwood Candle
Everything and memories in our life have their own aroma. However, only you can remember it. People usually use objects to describe aroma as it is difficult to be described by wordings. Proust uses words and stories to describe their scented candles. If you are touched by their wordings, why not just sit and slow down to enjoy it. Take it slowly so that you can enjoy your own time peacefully.
A simple and dignified woody fragrance which exuding a natural smoky aroma.
Soy Wax, Bergamot, Coriander, Clove leaf, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Resin, Patchouli
HANDLING & CARE
1. Cover the lid after using and store it in a shade area to prevent dust and essential oils from volatilizing
2. Avoid using scented candles in some ventilated areas such as beside windows. The spread of scents will be affected by the size of the environment and the air flow
3. Soy wax has less aroma than paraffin wax as the amount of natural essential oils is limited
4. Remember to burn at least one hour for the first time so that the surface of the candle can be burned evenly. If the candle only melts a small hole in the middle, It will form a memory circle
4. If a memory circle is formed, you can use tin foil to cover the whole candles when burning and try to let the heat to spread to the outer ring of the candle
7. It is recommended to finish it within half year after opening